Sunday, August 15, 2010

too much ;)



arrgggggghhhhhh !

when I will sketch a Dress just like them
when I will have my own clothing brand
when I will be famous like them
kihh kihhh kihhh
soo georgous dude no words to sayyyy


Runway favorites Monique Lhuillier, Erin Fetherston, Max Azria, Badgley Mischka, Zac Posen, and even "Project Runway" winner Christian Siriano have give in sketches of how they visualize the foresee "Twilight" wedding gown.
dorg sketch dress ni based on primary envisioned by Bella, and then afterwards illustrated further in aspect by Alice Cullen:
"I saw myself in a long skirt and a high-necked lace blouse with my hair piled up on my head." (pg. 277)

"It was my Anne of Green Gables vision all over again.... 'Nineteen-eighteen?' I guessed. "More or less," [Alice] said, nodding. 'Some of it is MY design, the train, the veil...' She touched the white satin as she spoke. 'The lace is vintage.'" (p. 614)

Twilight Lexicon also quotes author Stephenie Meyer further describing the dress:
"Two key words...art nouveau. It's a simpler style than the frillier Edwardian stuff. Elegant white satin, cut on the bias, with long
sleeves..."
cantik knnnnn

masih belum terlambat lagi nk ucapkn
Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan Al-mubarak

Let us together as possible to collect the reward of this holy month

No comments:

Post a Comment